Friday 15 June 2012

U+ME=US

U+me= Us ♥
For my IDIOT,
Met when we were young..sat in the same class... but didn't have clue
of each others existence! passed from school..and one fb request
changed acquaintanceship to friendship..which grew with time turning
to best friendship.. during his training don't remember a day wen we
didn't talk..getting up at 5 am daily to start my day with him is my way
for a good day.. we came closer n closer sharing every thing...we were
actually addicted to each other..and then came the magnificent day
when he proposed me on phone:) i was shocked and replied i need some
time.. he asked me to answer before he leaves again..i still asked for
more time..he said he ll wait a lyftym:) after that realized how much
i m into him..how much i m addicted to him..and next time he came i
was on my knees..with a rose ...asking "an officer to spend his rest
of the life with this civilian".. he was happiest..n with tears in his
eyes he hugged me tight.. and after that he left for his duty in few
days...promising to return with a wedding ring:))))
I love him.. and i really do!! and our love has been growing strong
with each passing moment.. Longing to see my idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment